This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
For Nervous Tension and Irritability.
Herbs in Relaxan have been clinically shown to or traditionally used for:
- Patients feeling stressed, irritable and moody.
- Nervous tension associated with hormonal change.
- Support cytokine and hormone production associated with moods.
- Relaxan is based on a traditional formula used to relieve stress and nervous tension due to hyper-functioning of the nervous system in Traditional Chinese Medicine. This combination has been shown in an animal study to exhibit anxiolytic effects via neuro-steroid synthesis and GABA/benzodiazepine receptor stimulations.
- Bupleurum has been traditionally used to assist symptoms including nervous tension, moodiness, irritability, sadness and insomnia when associated with hormonal change. A 12 week trial in menopausal women, taking a combination of herbs found in Relaxan, showed an increase in cytokine levels including plasma TNF-α, a cytokine associated with mood. This supports the traditional use of bupleurum for the symptoms of emotional instability and irritability.