This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Professional range, by either;
To inquire about accessing this range of quality formulations click the link to register your details here
Support for Normal, Healthy Female Reproductive Function.
In healthy individuals, ingredients in Ovarianne have been shown to or traditionally used for:
- Supporting healthy, female reproductive function.
- Assist in regulating menstruation.
- Contains key reproductive herbs; shatavari and dong quai.
- Supports female reproductive function: Ovarianne is a herbal and nutritional formula to help support the normal and healthy functioning of the female reproductive system. Rehmannia and dong quai are traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support the female reproductive system by regulating menstruation. Dong quai contains two constituents that provide both anti-spasmodic and stimulating activity on the smooth muscle of the uterus. These actions may support its traditional use in Chinese medicine for delayed or scanty menses. Ginger supports the female reproductive system through its ability to inhibit thromboxane synthetase and activate endorphin receptors. Shatavari is traditionally used as a uterine tonic and is commonly referred to as 'the women who has a hundred husbands'.
- Antioxidant assistance for oocyte maturation: Oxidative stress occurs when the balance of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and antioxidants is disrupted, leading towards an overabundance of ROS. ROS can affect a variety of physiological functions in the reproductive tract from oocyte maturation, to embryo development. Ovarianne contains vitamin E which is considered to be the most important lipid soluble antioxidant in balancing the overabundance of reactive oxygen species (ROS).