Liposomal Glutathione and NAC
This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
Glutathione is one of the body's most powerful detoxifiers, antioxidants, anti-toxins and deactivator or free radicals. Most oral glutathione breaks down in the stomach before reaching the cells, therefore glutathione taken in a liposomal form has superior bioavailability, transport and absorption into the cells.
Benefits of Glutathione:
- Glutathione is a master detoxifier and the body's main endogenous antioxidant and as such it supports a healthy immune function and helps the body to neutralize, detoxify and remove a broad spectrum of harmful substances and compounds.
- It helps impaired liver function.
- It may aid chemically sensitive individuals, those with heavy metal toxicity, or heavy chemical exposure.
- It protects intestinal endothelial cells against oxidative stress.
- It protects mitochondrial function and therefore can improve metabolic energy levels.
- Recycles Vitamin E and C and thus maintains their antioxidant properties.
Benefits of N-Acetyl Cysteine:
- Is a precursor to the production of Glutathione
- Is a component of insulin, skin, hair, coenzyme A, biotin, lipoic acid and glucose tolerance factor
- Detoxifies chemicals, fights cellular damage
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
- May help improve psychiatric disorders and addictive behaviour by helping to regulate glutamate levels in the brain. May help reduce the severity of conditions such as depression, bipolar and OCD.
- May help reduce the symptoms of drug withdrawal.
- May help relieve symptoms of respiratory conditions by providing anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and expectorant actions.
- May help boost brain function by regulating glutamate and replenishing glutathione and therefor help those with brain and memory aliments.
- May help improve dopamine function.