Vendor: Inner Strength Supplements
Licorice, marshmallow, glutamine, slippery elm, cinnamon, aloe vera, quercetin & more for digestive mucosa support.
IM Repair contains a blend of traditional and clinically trialled herbs and nutrients to provide anti-inflammatory, demulcent, and antioxidant activity to help maintain the health of the gastrointestinal (GI) system.
- Aids digestion and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Provides relief from the discomfort and symptoms of gastritis and non-specific dyspepsia including bloating, belching, flatulence and abdominal fullness and pain.
- Contains GutGard™, a proprietary extract of deglycyrrhizinated licorice, which has been clinically demonstrated to relieve the symptoms of dyspepsia after two weeks when compared to placebo.
- Mucilaginous and polysaccharide-rich demulcent herbs (marshmallow and slippery elm) are used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help relieve inflammation and irritation of the gastric mucosa.
- Slippery elm may provide vulnerary (wound healing) effects on the bowel mucosa.
- Aloe vera, slippery elm, quercetin and glutathione provide antioxidant activity.
- Glutamine provides a major energy source for enterocytes and colonocytes, maintaining the integrity of the gastrointestinal mucosa.
- Provides sources of viscous fibre to help keep bowels regular and maintain bowel health.
- Natural pear flavoured.