Vendor: Ayurda (Practitioner)
This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
Agnitone contains herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce colic and wind pain.
Piper longum is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to:
- Relieve loss of appetite
- Promote healthy digestion.
Piper nigrum is traditionally used to:
- Relieve flatulence (Western herbal medicine)
- Relieve abdominal pain and discomfort (Chinese herbal medicine).
• Reduce colic and wind pain
• Relieve loss of appetite
• Promote healthy digestion
• Relieve flatulence (Western herbal medicine)
• Relieve abdominal pain and discomfort (Chinese herbal medicine)
How to use:
Adults only - take one capsule, twice daily with water, or as directed by your health professional.
Warnings - Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. Minerals can only assist if dietary intake is inadequate. Do not use if tamper evident seal is missing, torn or broken. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ayurda's ARTG* range of products have been designed and formulated with complex combinations of Ayurvedic herbs and minerals to achieve the best therapeutic results. All the products in this range are available as easy to take capsules, and are manufactured in Australia to the highest standard of quality.
*ARTG are products which have been listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods