Vendor: RN Labs
This product is available exclusively from Inner Strength's Practitioner range, by either:
Research Nutrition’s Active B6 is a yeast-free, biologically active form of vitamin B6.
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6 found in the body, and is known to be necessary for the transformation and utilisation of amino acids for many functions in the body, including energy production and neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Involved in the metabolism of nearly all amino acids, as a coenzyme for reactions such as transamination and decarboxylation and the production of non-essential amino acids
- An important coenzyme for neurotransmitter biosynthesis
- May assist in the maintenance of normal healthy nerve and brain function
- May assist in the management of pre-menstrual tension/syndrome
- May help reduce the severity of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy
- Required in heme biosynthesis (Porphyrin pathway) and the formation of hemoglobin
- Required for conversion of homocysteine to Cysteine in the transulfation pathway
- Required for the conversion of folates in the methylation cycle